Market of Dreams Mercado de los Sueños
The Market of Dreams is more than a retail marketplace, it’s a starting point for you to launch a business. We’re creating opportunity in Flagstaff for cooperative entrepreneurship and individual growth.
2532 E. 7th Ave
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
What’s in the Market of Dreams
101.5 FM “The Voice of the People”
Located within the Market of Dreams, Radio Sunnyside promotes a conscious awareness of the connections between the people and communities of Northern Arizona.
Sunnyside Farmers Market
Wednesdays (3pm – 7pm) Seasonal
This Community market runs June 5th – September 18th, 2019. Download an application to sell your food or items!
(The Farmer’s Market is temporarily on hold as it is not an essential service. Please check back once things begin to reopen.)
QC Office Express
Weekdays (9am – 2pm)
Located within the Market of Dreams, this office supply store is the first and only retail location for Quality Connections!
(The Market of Dreams is temporarily closed to the public due to COVID concerns and, as such, the QC Office Express area is not accessible at this time.)
Market on the Move
June 3rd (12pm – 2pm)
For a $15 donation, you will receive up to 60 pounds of in-season produce, eggs, and bread. Donation not required if you qualify for WIC, SNAP, TANF, etc.
(This program is temporarily on hold as the Flagstaff Family Food Center serves the greater needs of the community!)
Floating time and day
Are you a member of the Market of Dreams? Come to the member meetings!
Public Board & Community Meeting
Second Thursday each month (6pm -7:30pm)
The Sunnyside Neighborhood Association of Flagstaff, Inc. invites you to interact with the board and community stakeholders. Meetings are help at the Market of Dreams.
(These meetings are temporarily on hold due to COVID Safety concerns.)
Launched in April of 2019 from our incubator, the Tres Amigos utilize our commissary kitchen, food licenses, and parking lot. After only one year they have expanded their hours to be open more days of the week and more hours each day.
TUESDAY – SATURDAY
11A – 9P
Mexican Street Food
This seasonal food truck is officially back! Sunshine Delights AZ utilizes our commissary kitchen and parking lot.
Sunnyside Neighborhood Association
The Sunnyside Neighborhood Association (SNA) is a highly recognized nonprofit 501(c)3 that has been actively working in the community for over 45 years promoting the sustainable success and thrivability of youth, families, and businesses.
Our mission is “Enriching lives by mobilizing residents to create continual improvement in neighborhood conditions”.
Our vision is to create positive opportunities for Sunnyside youth, families and businesses to connect with their neighborhood.
Our organizational objectives include:
• Wealth Creation for Sunnyside youth, individuals and families through fostering micro-economic gardening (entrepreneurship) opportunities;
• Continuing to assist residents in developing employment-based skills and career opportunities;
• Linking resources of Sunnyside’s rich cultural diversity with sustainable enterprise development.
• Promoting literacy (including technology) of residents;
• Strengthening community awareness, acceptance and tolerance;
• Providing the neighborhood’s youth with positive opportunities that encourage civic responsibility and leadership;
• Encouraging positive partnerships with local community leaders and businesses;
• Promoting the sustainability of the community’s natural resources (including people).
Our initiatives include;
• The Market of Dreams
• Radio Sunnyside 101.5FM
• The Sunnyside I AM Youth! Program
• The Letters From HOPE Program
• Events like the Annual Fiesta de Mayo & Fiesta de Independencia
Local Merchants from Flagstaff
Call us: 928-526-3322
Visit us: 2532 E 7th Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Starting up your own business can be intimidating, try selling your items in our retail space and remove all the obstacles in your way!
Our "Market on the Move" event offers 60 lbs of fresh produce for $15 twice a month.
We carry fresh seasonal produce in limited quantities.
Maybe you've heard of us? We do have Flagstaff's only low wattage radio station called Radio Sunnyside.
Need to write a resume, get help, and print it? Our computer lab is free.